Some changes have been going on behind the scenes... Here are some things you may notice with invoicing. Some of these you may have seen already and some will be new with the invoices for the Fall 2024 retreats. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
- When you submit a payment directly through an invoice (as opposed to mailing a check), you will now receive an automated Payment Confirmation email.
- Automated invoice reminders. You will receive a reminder via email 3 days before the early bird discount expires. If you opt not to pay by then, you will get another reminder 3 days prior to the final due date.
- PayPal and Venmo can be paid directly through the Intuit invoice. If you opt to pay with PayPal, you no longer need a separate PayPal invoice to do so.
- For the time being, if you want to pay via PayPal or Venmo, simply reply to the email letting me know. I will turn on that payment option on your invoice. I will also add the 4.5% fee to cover PayPal fees.
- If you opt to pay via PayPal or Venmo, on the invoice email you receive after I turn on those payment options for you, you would select PayPal as your payment choice and then you can choose either PayPal or Venmo on the next screen.
- Eventually a feature will be added to the invoice where you can select to pay with PayPal or Venmo and the fees will be automatically calculated for you so that you don't have to wait for me to do it... Quickbooks tells me this feature is coming soon, but I have not seen it rolled out as of yet.
- As always, there is not an extra fee charged if you pay via ACH bank transfer, which is like writing a check but the funds electronically move directly from your bank account to mine. I do not see any of your bank account info. I only see the funds once they are transferred.